DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION TRAINING MUMBAI
Can boys love pink? Can girls be superheroes? Can boys be homemakers? Can girls spend more time playing sports? Kids grow up with a very narrow definition of what it means to be a boy or a girl. Join us for a bit of gender bending as we demonstrate through. diversity and inclusion training mumbai.
1. Corporate dressing and Image management
2. Inner katha-work life balance workshops for women in management
3. Urja-Sensitization workshops on self-identity, unconscious biases and gender diversity, Reiki healing
4. Zubaan-a gender diversity forum based true life stories of women achievers and leaders using theatre, previously performed by Tom Alter.
5. Bahu versus Bottomline- A laugh a riot theatrical learning intervention on managing double burden syndrome and celebrating choices, using effective tools for managing gender collaborative roles and overcoming stereotypes.
Sankalpa series- A 3 month programme journey to identify , overcome glass ceiling barriers and build a powerful resource kit for professional and personal success.
6. Strength based coaching for personal and leadership development, helping work with and manage team effectively, while increasing personal effectiveness with increased awareness of top strengths and potential. Scientific strength finder tools used for the process.
Mishti Verma is an experiential corporate trainer, expressive arts based facilitator and a GALLUP® certified strengths coach. She is also the founder of Inner Katha Interventions and has co-founded CLAP (a first of its kind creative learning, arts and performance centre).She is also a playwright and experienced theatre director. Armed with a post graduation in Marketing Management from NMIMS, she has worked in diverse corporate and entrepreneurial roles combining arts with the corporate domain. Trained under top international experts in expressive art therapy and psychodrama, she has conducted Inner katha programs with leading multinationals. She uses a combination of innovative learning methods such as MIME, applied psychodrama, poetry jamming, percussion, expressive arts therapy, forum theatre and structured corporate training techniques.
Mishti has extensively worked on gender sensitization. She has conducted path-breaking workshops on self-identity and inclusive behaviours. Her theatrical forum- Zubaan touches upon this very issue through a series of monologues performed by theatre veterans, including legendary theatrician-Tom Alter.
Corporate portfolio includes reputed organizations such as Schneider Electric, Genpact, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Hexaware, Sony, Tata Motors, Hero Motors, Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Nomura, Telenor, Daimler, Indian Oil, Schindler, BASF, Mahindra and others.